Right now, my primary hope in life is to journey "further up and further in" toward wisdom, wonder and joy. I live with my wife near downtown Fresno. And I try to escape to the mountains any chance I can get.
- 4 Reasons I love public libraries and you should too.
- Can we proclaim the gospel today without racial reconciliation?
- Two Christian Ideas on Hope that Everyone Appreciates
- Victim mentality: how it affects you and what you can do about it.
- The Habit of Love
- “What Would Jesus Do?” Revisited
- 6 Reasons Everyone Should Have a Garden
- Let’s talk about food.
Most Viewed Posts
- Where do Christians assemble to worship?
- An Introduction to Gustavo Gutierrez and Liberation Theology
- Why do Christians get together?
- What it means to be human, in light of the nature of God.
- I was robbed yesterday
- The McDonaldization of Society
- Three Theses Why Sunday Morning Service is Failing the American Church