Right now, my primary hope in life is to journey "further up and further in" toward wisdom, wonder and joy. I live with my wife near downtown Fresno. And I try to escape to the mountains any chance I can get.
- 8 Lessons to Learn From Your Pet
- What Keeps Us from “Actual Community?” – Three Misplaced Values of U.S. Culture
- 4 Reasons I love public libraries and you should too.
- Can we proclaim the gospel today without racial reconciliation?
- Two Christian Ideas on Hope that Everyone Appreciates
- Victim mentality: how it affects you and what you can do about it.
- The Habit of Love
- “What Would Jesus Do?” Revisited
Most Viewed Posts